Turtle Bay Villas
Land and building plots for sale in Antigua
Finance available on request.
Totalling just under four acres, the site is a mix of beachfront and hillside plots. Each has access to the rock and sandy Turtle Bay beach. Mains water and electricity are readily available.
Planning permission is approved over all of the Turtle Bay sites for any undeveloped plot, specific designs may need planning permission.
The individual building plots or villas are offered for sale, as Freehold.
Purchasers from outside the Caricom area will need a Government Land Holder’s Licence to own the property. This is normally applied for by a local lawyer on the purchaser’s behalf. The cost of the licence is currently 5% of the purchase price. Whether an existing building or vacant plot, licence approval is normally a condition of any Purchase Agreement.
Finance is available.
Availability and Price
All measurements are approximate.
- Plot A – Shipley\’s – SOLD
- Plots B & C (Parcel 209)- 0.6 acre – US$ 525,000
- Plot D (Parcel 194) – 0.25 acre – US$ 235,500
- Plot E – The Shell – SOLD
- Plot F – 0.4 acre – US$ 360,000
- Plot G – Calvados Heights – SOLD
- Plot H – 0.51 acre – RESALE US$ 280,000 Sold – subject to Licence Approval
- Plot I – 0.25 acre – US$ 130,500
- Plot J – 0.3 acre – US$ 196,000
- Plot K – 0.21 acre – US$ 137,500
- Plot L – 0.20 acre – US$ 130,000
- Plot M – Collingwood Villa – Sold – subject to completion